Hi there fellow Leader and welcome to my community of Leaders and Change-makers, who are deeply committed to making a greater positive impact in the world, and thank you so much for taking the time to find out more about the Shine When You Speak Coaching and Training program.
This page is designed to give you an overview of the benefits of the program and what is involved. But if you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I’d love to be of service in any way that I can and look forward to chatting again soon.
What problems does this program help you solve and overcome?
- The fear of public speaking and putting oneself and your (organisation’s) message out there at live events, on video and or on social media
- The fear of being seen and heard in front of a group
- Worrying about how important people attending will react or how you will be received
- Your Business or Organisation needs to connect with more new clients or supporters and or better connect with your existing ones, to inspire them to take action on signing up for your services, programs, causes and or communities
- You need your business or organisation to have a more consistent and higher income and you would like to be (or like some team members to be) more masterful at public speaking to help better achieve your desired commercial and making a difference outcomes
Who is it For?
This program is both appropriate for aspiring Speakers, just looking to get started and existing Professional Speakers who are wanting to up level in their ability to manage their mindset and energy when you next go on stage, as well those who’d love some help to tweak your existing content, copy or presentation style to better connect with your audiences and achieve your desired outcomes.
In brief, what do we look at, to help you get to where you want to go?
Our first and most important task is to get you in the best possible state of mind, body and soul to help you perform at your best and achieve the greatest possible amount of success in making a greater positive impact in the world, through your public speaking and leadership. Here, I give you tangible, science and evidence based tools and practices, designed to help you overcome the limiting beliefs, plus past and present sources of stress that are getting in the way of you performing at your best.
We work on your communication skills, both individually and in professional group settings, to ensure you and or your staff or team members are communicating and relating in ways that authentically connect with your target audience and lead to greater engagement and growth of both your community and causes, over the long term.
Finally, we work on delivery and implementation. Ensuring that you have engaging content that connects to go live with, a concrete business strategy for it’s delivery, whether live or online and I work with you ongoingly to ensure the best possible commercial outcome from it’s implementation.
The main benefits you will receive or achieve:
- Overcome your fear of being seen and heard in front of an audience
- Lead and Speak with greater confidence, clarity, courage and authentic charisma
- Receive a host of tried and tested, evidence-based tools and practices designed to help you reduce pre-speaking stress and perform at your best
- Have crafted a clear message, content and copy for one public speaking offering that best connects with your target audience and inspires them to action
- Have fully developed 1 new business pathway of service for your public speaking offering and a clear, easy-to-follow plan to implement it’s successful delivery.
What is included in the program?
X4 Private Breakthrough Coaching Sessions
In these sessions, we will explore what is presently getting in the way of you showing up in your Speaking and Leadership engagements in the way that you would like to be and help you successfully transition through these blocks or challenges.
x1 weekly educational PDF plus homework task
Complimentary to each week’s private sessions, each educational PDF will take you through some of the most common problems aspiring (and even practiced professional speakers) face in regards to their State and Expression and give you easy to implement, evidence based mind and state management tools and practices, plus communication strategies, to help you solve and overcome them. A weekly homework also accompanies each one ,to help you implement these tools and practices in everyday in personal and professional life.
x 8 weekly webinars
50% education, followed by Q & A on implementation, these webinars will be a further exploration of each week’s PDF and will also provide an opportunity to begin working on your speaking business strategy and the message you want to share, with live Coaching Support and interactive feedback from the group.
1 Day Live Immersion
This is where we get you up and giving it a go in front in of a supportive group of other like-minded and like-valued Leaders and Entrepreneurs on a mission. Plus work on a particular speaking piece you would like to be able to be ready to present to an audience, by the end of your program.
X3 additional private Mentoring Sessions on content and delivery
Following on from your immersion, we then continue to work on your public speaking (live or online) offering via private Mentoring. You may wish to utilise these sessions in a variety of ways, for example:
- We can keep working on additional aspects of your content and copy
- I can be there (in person or via webinar) when you rehearse and give you feedback on your delivery
- I can be there via phone or (if location allows) live for support and grounding before you go on to speak or facilitate at an event. Or
- I can support you from the back of the room while you speak.
Support via email (*during our mutually compatible business) hours is available too for your quick questions between sessions
Private Chat group
You will also have access to a private group chat with other participants, where participants can draw on each other’s support and will receive ongoing access to me for feedback and workshopping through any questions that might come up along the journey
BONUS x2 bi-monthly speaking practice evenings
Program participants can also attend x2 speaking practice evenings complimentary and have an automatically reserved slot to speak on their area of expertise at one of these events
See what others have said about working with Nat